- Guitar Amplifier in a shape of massive effect pedal,
- Power Output mode selector - 60/25W in STAGE MODE, 15/7W in STUDIO MODE,
- Power Stage Efficiency - up to 130 Watt,
- Speakers impedance auto detection - output adapts to connected speakers depending on resistance (4, 8 and 16 Ohm),
- Master Tube Design - our new technology that allows to create powerfull amplifiers in compact shape (tube type - 12AX7),
- Line output with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously,
- External input for channel selector/controller,
- Headphones output,
- AUX input - allows connect an audio player or send monitor signal to the headphones. The AUX signal is send only to the headphones, bypassing the speakers.
- Serial EFFECT LOOP - for additional pedal effects,
- MIX-MODE - both amps channels can be mixed and used simultaneously,
I really love how cleverly Taurus designed this awesome pedal. I always want to have that fusion of spacious reverb with a hint of delay for lead breaks, but this thing can literally do everything from slap back delay to some wacky ambient stuff. The best thing about it is the fact that you can blend both reverb and delay which allows you to create some really original sounds. Works great in a loop and in front of the amp with other pedals. Just quality stuff built to last !!!
Thanks to courtesy of Taurus Amplification UK I had the opportunity to test this product on the road lately. I used this amplifier at concerts in Germany and UK , so I had to transport it somehow and here the concept of stomp head proved itself in practice 100% !!! I literally packed the amplifier into my backpack and practically did not have any problem traveling either in the air or on the ground!!! This amplifier has everything a contemporary guitarist needs. Stomp head is equipped with 3 channels...beautiful Fender - ish sort of clean tone with lovely break up, the crunch and high gain channel has very selective overdriven sound with no fizzy drama like some of the top leading brands would voice their gear. This product has massive range of EQ for each individual channel making it very versatile to cover any style. You can nail any desired guitar tone with it . Cleverly designed amp that not only features Boost & Mute but it can automatically recognize speaker resistance, with fantastic sound and built quality this amp can compete with traditional amps. Great alternative for working musicians !!!
I bought this amp during promo, pretty nice deal. I was looking for something lightweight with tons of power.
500 Watt, 2 preamps, EFX Loop, 3 band EQ control and half weight of a classic tube bass amp, you can't go wrong with that.
Excellent and very handy amplifier.
It offer all if not more, what is needed for modern touring guitarist in portable and lightweight format. Three great sounding, individually controlled channels, build in volume boost to spice up those soloswhen you need to be louder, and handy built in on board noise gate. This together with automatically recognised speaker resistance and weight around 2.5 kg is unbeatable amp. Did I mentioned that is has valve as well? Great and very reliable product! Thinking of getting another one ;)
- 2 channels - CLEAN and LEAD,
- 3 footswitches - CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], BOOST, MUTE,
- Channel controls - (CLEAN & LEAD): GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, MID-RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, VOLUME and BOOST shared by both channels,
- Input GAIN boost,
- BOOST - immediate access to two different volume levels,
- Height - 80mm (3.15 in),
- Width - 270mm (10.63 in),
- Depth - 205mm (8.07 in),
- Weight - 2.2kg (4.85 lbs),
New definition of guitar amps
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 3.HG is an ultra light, very compact floor amplifier with integrated foot-switch designed to be set on the pedalboard along with effects or placed directly on the stage floor.
An amplifier-equipped pedalboard provides a complete ready-to-use sound system. Simply connect a speaker cabinet, guitar and power source, then the system is ready to go.
SH3 amplifier can be also placed in a traditional way as a “Head” amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet.
Make it sound better
The guitarist has an access to two channels (CLEAN and LEAD) chosen by footswitch. CLEAN channel gives a choice of two different sounds: CLEAN or slightly distorted CRUNCH which can be smoothly adjusted by a GAIN potentiometer Two additional foot switches are assigned to control BOOST and MUTE functions.
SH-3.HG is equipped with power selector that allows to set 60Watt or 25Watt in STAGE MODE and 15Watt or 7Watt in STUDIO MODE. The amp is designed to work with 4, 8, and 16 ohm cabinets (Power Amp adjust itself automatically to speakers impedance)
The Stomp-Head can also be used as a guitar preamp, without connecting speaker cabinet.
The LINE OUT (with a Speaker Cabinet Simulation) allows connect the amplifier to a mixer or an external power amp. The Speaker Cabinet Simulation imitates sound of the 4 x12 CELESTION Vintage 30 cabinets. The amp is also equipped with a serial Effect Loop.
LINE OUT with a speaker cabinet simulation allows the connection of the amplifier to a mixer or an external power amp. LINE OUT signal simulates the sound of the 4x12 CELESTION Vintage 30 cabinet. Device is also equipped with a serial effect loop.
Old tubes in new style - Master Tube Tech
We love them for the fantastic sound, excellent compression, sustain, the sound flexibility and the easiness of playing. We also know that the tube amps are undoubtedly associated with considerable size and weight, thats why our amplifiers are so light. MTD (Master Tube Design) is a hybrid - mix of solid states and tube amp technologies.
If You want to read more about our ideas and concepts, visit this site.
What are the benefits of MTD technology? :
- Great sound in no way inferior to the full tube amps (even better, according to opinion musicians who prefer some particular music styles).
- In the opinion of musicians our amps much better cooperate with baritone and low tuned guitars than conventional tube designs.
- Very long lifespan and stability of tube parameters
- High accuracy sound parameters
- Amplifier compact dimensions and low weight
- Much lower price than the iconic tube amplifiers